Anchor Oy Ab, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rettig Group, has on 4 June 2018 acquired in total 1,900,000 shares in eQ Plc, corresponding to 5.07% of total shares outstanding. Through the transaction Anchor increases its ownership in eQ Plc from 10.41% to 15.47%.
For further details, please contact:
Tomas von Rettig, President and CEO of Rettig Group
Pia Dahlqvist, Communications Director, Rettig Group
Tel. +358 40 526 7813
E-mail: [email protected]
Rettig Group is a Finnish family held investment company that creates value for generations through active and responsible ownership. Our investments include Rettig ICC (indoor climate comfort), Nordkalk (limestone), Alandia (insurance), eQ (asset management and corporate finance), Terveystalo (healthcare services) and Anchor (financial investments). Through these businesses Rettig Group is active in about 28 countries globally and employs over 4,000 people.
© Koodiviidakko Oy - Y-tunnus 1939962-1