- Autot ja moottoripyörät (1471) Avustukset ja vapaaehtoistyö (2449) Biotekniikka (375) Elektroniikka (1618) Energia (2180) Hallitus ja valtio (4809) Hanketiedotteet (702) Häiriötiedotteet (762) Ilmailu (268) Kauppa (4316) Kaupungit ja kunnat (5708) Kemianteollisuus (384) Kiinteistöt (2591) Kotimaa (8784) Koulutus (8039) Kulttuuri ja taide (6478)
- Kustannustoiminta (1757) Käsityöt ja askartelu (493) Laki (1869) Lemmikit (354) Lifestyle (4285) Logistiikka ja liikenne (3374) Maanpuolustus (667) Maaseutu (1629) Maatalous (2025) Mainonta (1377) Markkinointi (2957) Matkailu (3095) Media (2639) Metalliteollisuus (790) Metsätalous (1123) Musiikki ja viihde (2596)
- Ohjelmistoteollisuus (1654) Pankit ja rahoitus (984) Paperiteollisuus (342) Perhe (3156) Politiikka (4815) Puutarha (649) Pääuutinen (862) Rakentaminen (3769) Ruoka ja elintarvikkeet (2527) Sarjakuva ja kuvitus (132) Sisustaminen (1103) Sosiaaliset kysymykset (3856) Suunnittelu ja tekniikka (2632) Talous (8830) Telekommunikaatio (2172) Terveys (4928)
- Tiede ja tutkimus (4416) Tietokoneet (1195) Tietotekniikka (1929) Tuotanto (1557) Turvallisuus (2051) Työelämä (5461) Ulkomaat (1487) Urheilu (3421) Urheilu ja vapaa-aika (1061) Uskonto (1233) Vakuutus (545) Valokuvaus (408) Vapaa-aika (5261) Veneily (360) Ympäristö ja luonto (6015) Yrittäjyys (768)
Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Urheilu » Ticket sales for FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 2017 in Lahti hit 50,000
Ticket sales for FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 2017 in Lahti hit 50,000
Published: 13-Sep-2016 06:00 pm
Publisher: Lahti 2017
Some 50,000 tickets have already been booked and sold for next year’s Nordic World Ski Championships in Lahti. Demand has been particularly strong for the best seats, and the seats in both the ski and ski jump main stands are already sold out for the most popular dates.
The most popular day so far is the second Friday, with both the men’s cross-country relay and the Nordic Combined team sprint scheduled for that day. The second most popular date is the Saturday of the first competition week when the athletes will be battling it out in the cross country skiathlons and the normal hill competition in the men’s ski jump.
“Consumer interest in the Centenary Championship event is growing and people want to make sure that they secure the best seats early on. The A1 stand closest to the finishing line is sold out completely,” Mikko Saarinen, Sales Director, explains.
“The Falun World Championships offer an excellent benchmark for us and we are pleased to have hit the the 50,000 ticket mark a little bit earlier than they did. We also know from previous experience that consumer demand will start to pick up more rapidly as the winter season approaches,” Saarinen adds.
Customers can currently choose from ticket packages for two or more days. Single-day tickets are due to go on sale on 4 October and will be subject to availability. The World Championship tickets also provide ticketholders with access to all the other entertainment on offer in the event area.
Forest VIP experience a huge draw for corporate customers
Lahti2017 is the largest single event marking the centenary of Finland’s independence. This is reflected in the interest private sector companies have shown in securing tickets for their staff and stakeholders. The traditional ski championship atmosphere on offer in Lahti is hugely attractive for corporate customers and demand has been high for the Forest VIP tickets.
“When it comes to VIP ticketing, we are well-placed to cater for all sorts of demand. At Forest VIP, our visitors have the chance to experience genuine track-side atmosphere, while the President Club and Salppuri’s Salon will give you access to all the hottest action. So far, the most comprehensive and most expensive tickets have proven to be the most popular,” Saarinen says.
More information: Mikko Saarinen, Sales Director, Lahti2017, tel. +358 400 431 207, email@example.com
Ticket sales to the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 2017 in Lahti:
- Each ticket entitles the ticketholder to access the day’s competitions and other entertainment on offer in the event area
- Prices for single-day tickets start at EUR 31.50 (including delivery costs)
- Admission to the event is free for children aged under 7. The price of a ticket to the event area for children and young people aged 7 to 16 is 50 per cent of the price for adults. Children and young people aged 7 to 16 receive a discount of 10 per cent per day on tickets to the stands.
- The tickets currently for sale are packages for two or more days.
- Single-day tickets will go on sale in October and will be subject to availability.
- Single-day tickets are currently available for groups of more than 30.
- The goal is to sell 250,000 tickets.
- VIP tickets start at EUR 125 excl. VAT.