- Autot ja moottoripyörät (1591) Avustukset ja vapaaehtoistyö (2640) Biotekniikka (425) Elektroniikka (1752) Energia (2366) Hallitus ja valtio (5311) Hanketiedotteet (854) Häiriötiedotteet (858) Ilmailu (290) Kauppa (4647) Kaupungit ja kunnat (6882) Kemianteollisuus (426) Kiinteistöt (2881) Kotimaa (10445) Koulutus (8769) Kulttuuri ja taide (7355)
- Kustannustoiminta (1998) Käsityöt ja askartelu (563) Laki (2054) Lemmikit (398) Lifestyle (4761) Logistiikka ja liikenne (3721) Maanpuolustus (738) Maaseutu (1830) Maatalous (2178) Mainonta (1539) Markkinointi (3292) Matkailu (3434) Media (2945) Metalliteollisuus (837) Metsätalous (1222) Musiikki ja viihde (2875)
- Ohjelmistoteollisuus (1796) Pankit ja rahoitus (1086) Paperiteollisuus (376) Perhe (3541) Politiikka (5264) Puutarha (711) Pääuutinen (862) Rakentaminen (4116) Ruoka ja elintarvikkeet (2764) Sarjakuva ja kuvitus (163) Sisustaminen (1212) Sosiaaliset kysymykset (4230) Suunnittelu ja tekniikka (2854) Talous (9659) Telekommunikaatio (2393) Terveys (5418)
- Tiede ja tutkimus (4883) Tietokoneet (1272) Tietotekniikka (2187) Tuotanto (1691) Turvallisuus (2312) Työelämä (5969) Ulkomaat (1636) Urheilu (4078) Urheilu ja vapaa-aika (1061) Uskonto (1393) Vakuutus (621) Valokuvaus (448) Vapaa-aika (6118) Veneily (405) Ympäristö ja luonto (6606) Yrittäjyys (1053)
Subcontracting brought almost 17,000 visitors to Tampere
Published: 19-Sep-2014 05:00 pm
Publisher: Tampereen Messut
NEW MATERIALS, SALES AND MARKETING WILL BE THEMES IN 2015
The international Subcontracting Trade Fair held in Tampere from 16 to 18 September was a great success. A total of 16,893 industrial executives and specialists visited the event over the three days. The number of visitors increased by a couple of hundred from the previous year. There were approximately 1000 exhibitors from 21 countries, including over 200 new companies in comparison to last year. The next Subcontracting Trade Fair will take place between 15 and 17 September 2015 and the themes will be new materials as well as sales and marketing.
“The event was a success and Tampere was once again full of positivity. What is remarkable is the fact that the number of visitors increased even though the economic situation is challenging. It is a strong indication that industrial companies find the Subcontracting Trade Fair important. Over the three days it became clear that companies really want to make Finnish subcontracting expertise more known. Finnish products, knowledge and skills can be globally successful, like Ponsse stated during the event. Once again our exhibitors worked hard during the trade fair and we are very grateful for their input. We can all be proud of the number one industrial event in Finland which, according to experienced exhibitors, is not overshadowed by the subcontracting trade fairs organized in other European countries. This year's theme was mechanical engineering which was relevant to most of the companies. We were able to promote this important topic well. The importance of marketing was also highlighted. To ensure the success of Finnish industrial companies, it is essential that our engineers constantly improve their marketing skills when selling their high quality products to other countries. This is the reason why we chose sales and marketing as well as new materials as next year's themes,” says Product Group Manager Jani Maja of Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd.
The trade fair was opened by Matti Vanhanen, Executive Director of the Finnish Family Firms Association, and the theme speaker was Ponsse Oyj's Managing Director Juho Nummela. The Finnish Association of Purchasing and Logistics (LOGY) presented the Contractor of the Year Award to Lahti-based Kemppi Oy and the Subcontractor of the Year Award to Siuro-based Purso Oy. FIMECC Ltd, Tampere Public Transport, Tampere University of Applied Sciences and Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd held the ÄLYNYSSE competition before the trade fair and the winner was Oy Tamware Ab's Development Director Jani Suojansalo. The trade fair was also visited by Anne Sulling, the Estonian Minister of Foreign Trade and Entrepreneurship, as well as Lenita Toivakka, the Finnish Minister for European Affairs and Foreign Trade, who also opened the Team Finland seminar.
The Subcontracting Trade Fair introduces the entire Finnish industry and the top companies. Every year there are over 2000 new innovations. The event showcases products, services and solutions of the subcontracting industry ranging from metal, electronics, plastic and rubber industries to industrial ICT solutions and related design and consultation services. Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd arranges the annual Subcontracting Trade Fair together with its main partners: the Federation of Finnish Technology Industries, the Rubber Manufacturers' Association of Finland, the Finnish Plastics Industries Federation and the Finnish Association of Purchasing and Logistics (LOGY). The trade fair has been held since 1988.
Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd, www.tampereenmessut.fi
Jani Maja, Product Group Manager, tel. +358 50 356 1325,
Tanja Järvensivu, Communications Manager, tel. +358 50 536 8133,
Meri Mattila, Communications Assistant, tel. +358 400 914 877,
Julkaisijan muita tiedotteita
- 21.04.2017 15:39SuPer on tyytyväinen, että tuplarekisteröintiä ammattihenkilörekistereihin ei tarvita
- 21.04.2017 09:00Technopolis’ Coworking Space UMA Esplanadi Is Expanding Due to Customer Demand
- 21.04.2017 09:00Technopoliksen coworking-työtilaa UMA Esplanadia laajennetaan kasvaneen kysynnän vuoksi