TELVA MARINE LAUNCHES DELTA 54 IPS AT THE HELSINKI BOAT SHOW
Published: 31-Oct-2012 03:58 pm
Publisher: Oy Otto Brandt Ab
WORLD’S FIRST SUPER LIGHT CARBON FIBRE PREMIUM BOAT IN SERIAL PRODUCTION
Oy Telva Marine Ab has been appointed as the distributor of Delta Powerboats in Finland. Oy Telva Marine Ab is a subsidiary of Oy Otto Brandt Ab. Telva has showrooms in Helsinki and Turku. The origins of Delta boats are in Finland but nowadays Delta Powerboats is a Swedish company.
Delta Powerboats is the fastest growing premium boat brand in Scandinavia
When the first Delta model was created, the idea was to create something that was missing from the market - a boat with a focus on design, seaworthiness and leading fuel economy in its class. Mini yacht, Delta 54 IPS, designed by Swedish yacht designer Lars Modin, has been acknowledged in the international boat exhibitions throughout the world from Hong Kong to Fort Lauderdale, from Cannes to Stockholm by its timeless design and strong performance.
The Delta 26 Open, with a classic design and a step bottom, which was launched in 2012 has been nominated as a candidate for the Swedish design price ”Svensk form”. The boat has been designed by famous Swedish boat designer, Ted Mannerfelt.
All the Delta boats are manufactured using the latest manufacturing technology
All the Delta boats have a sandwich construction and are produced with a DIAB Core Infusion Technology ie. with vacuum injection of vinyl ester, which makes the hull extremely dense, strong and light.
The boats’ construction reduces the hull and deck weight up to one thirds which improves the top speed and acceleration while optimizing the boats’ the fuel economy. In addition to the fuel economy and enhanced performance the hydrodynamic step bottom enables smooth riding and creates a relatively small wake which is especially important for larger boats such as Delta 54 IPS.
Kalle Wessel, Sales Manager, Delta Powerboats is pleased with the new distributor
- We are proud to start the cooperation with such an experienced Premium boat dealer as Telva Marine. Telva Marine fits perfectly into Delta Power Boat’s global strategy, with showrooms in two prominent cities, Helsinki and Turku, Telva Marine is going to strengthen our market position significantly in the important Finnish market, says Wessel.
Maria Palin, MD of Telva Marine, is pleased to be able to expand Telva Marine’s premium boat offering with Delta.
– The features and innovations that have been introduced in Delta boats will definitely create interest and demand both within our existing customer base as well as attract new customers, says Palin.
Maria Palin, tj, Telva Marine, puh. 0400 533 400, email@example.com
Kalle Wessel, Myyntijohtaja, Delta Powerboats,puh+46-(0)70 600 2288, firstname.lastname@example.org
Helsinki Boat Show 8.-17.2.2013 http://web.finnexpo.fi/Sites1/Vene/en/Pages/default.aspx
VIDEOS OF DELTA-boats-: www.youtube.com/user/PowerboatDelta
MEDIABANK: http://www.otto-brandt.fi/aineistopankki/ user:telvapress pw:telva
Julkaisijan muita tiedotteita
- 26.04.2017 13:41244 päivää avaruudessa viettänyt astronautti Timothy Kopra saapuu Heurekaan!
- 26.04.2017 08:47Hukkalämmöt teollisuuslaitoksessa uusiokäyttöön, ympäristöteko kannatti myös taloudellisesti
- 25.04.2017 10:27Uutta nostetta kotimaiseen biokaasuntuotantoon: Lerkka-syöttölaite vauhdittaa Metaenergian biokaasulaitoksia