- Autot ja moottoripyörät (1464) Avustukset ja vapaaehtoistyö (2436) Biotekniikka (373) Elektroniikka (1613) Energia (2169) Hallitus ja valtio (4784) Hanketiedotteet (694) Häiriötiedotteet (757) Ilmailu (267) Kauppa (4296) Kaupungit ja kunnat (5663) Kemianteollisuus (381) Kiinteistöt (2576) Kotimaa (8704) Koulutus (7998) Kulttuuri ja taide (6436)
- Kustannustoiminta (1738) Käsityöt ja askartelu (490) Laki (1856) Lemmikit (352) Lifestyle (4258) Logistiikka ja liikenne (3353) Maanpuolustus (664) Maaseutu (1615) Maatalous (2007) Mainonta (1367) Markkinointi (2939) Matkailu (3066) Media (2621) Metalliteollisuus (786) Metsätalous (1118) Musiikki ja viihde (2580)
- Ohjelmistoteollisuus (1647) Pankit ja rahoitus (977) Paperiteollisuus (339) Perhe (3137) Politiikka (4796) Puutarha (646) Pääuutinen (862) Rakentaminen (3750) Ruoka ja elintarvikkeet (2508) Sarjakuva ja kuvitus (130) Sisustaminen (1100) Sosiaaliset kysymykset (3839) Suunnittelu ja tekniikka (2618) Talous (8788) Telekommunikaatio (2161) Terveys (4906)
- Tiede ja tutkimus (4392) Tietokoneet (1193) Tietotekniikka (1919) Tuotanto (1550) Turvallisuus (2043) Työelämä (5438) Ulkomaat (1473) Urheilu (3394) Urheilu ja vapaa-aika (1061) Uskonto (1222) Vakuutus (542) Valokuvaus (406) Vapaa-aika (5220) Veneily (359) Ympäristö ja luonto (5987) Yrittäjyys (746)
Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Tietotekniikka » This is today: Occupational welfare reflected in the event implementation
This is today: Occupational welfare reflected in the event implementation
Published: 03-Jun-2016 02:07 pm
Publisher: Tampereen Messut
Apart from the content of the trade fair, occupational well-being is also reflected in the implementation of the entity of events taking place in the Tampere Exhibition and Sports Centre 13.–15 September 2016, which brings together professionals from the safety, occupational well-being, material handling and logistics industries. During the EuroSafety-, Workplace Welfare and Logistics fairs, the Indoor Logistics Award 2016 will be presented and the 62nd Occupational Health and Safety Days will be arranged 13–14 September, now for the first time in Tampere.
– The adverse effects of excessive sitting and the increased popularity of commuting by bike have been active topics in public discussion lately. As fair organisers, we wanted to have the promotion of occupational well-being featured not only in event contents but also in the practical implementation of the fairs, says Veli-Pekka Rouvali, Project Manager from Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd.
Bike to the venue and stand through the sessions
– We encourage fair visitors to arrive to the venue by bike and utilise the large bike parking area next to the main entrance. We will also reserve a separate area in front of the stages for those who wish to listen to lectures and speeches standing up. This is today's way of doing things, Project Manager Rouvali notes.
The cycling association Pyöräliitto ry is also participating in the fair. Commuting by bike is, naturally, high on this association's agenda.
– The employer can do a lot to support and inspire employees to use non-motorised ways of commuting. For example, the employer can offer mileage-based bonuses, company bikes, proper protective equipment for biking, and well-equipped changing rooms to promote healthy, convenient commuting that also enhances efficiency at work, says Matti Koistinen, President of Pyöräliitto.
Renowned speakers at the Occupational Health and Safety Days; Indoor Logistics Award presented during the opening ceremony
The Occupational Health and Safety Days are arranged at the same time with the EuroSafety, Workplace Welfare and Logistics fairs, 13–14 September 2016. The theme of this year's event is Tositarkoituksella työstä ("About work, with proper intentions"). This two-day seminar will feature such topics as the connection between the ability to work, workplace welfare, finances and management, as well as co-operation in the field of occupational health care. The confirmed speakers include Creative Director, author Henkka Hyppönen and Director General of the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health Antti Koivula. Tuesday's seminars will be hosted by author, Change Coach Maaretta Tukiainen.
More information about the programme (in Finnish): www.eurosafety.fi/tyoterveyspaivat2016.
This year's Logistics Fair will focus particularly on indoor logistics. Organised by the Finnish Association of Purchasing and Logistics LOGY, the Indoor Logistics Forum will deal with the development of the industry, its trends and best practices, and future prospects. The Indoor Logistics Award 2016 will be presented at the opening ceremony.
– This is a significant recognition, which is awarded annually to a company or project for exceptional performance in the field of indoor logistics. The Logistics 2016 fair is a major gathering for indoor logistics professionals, making it a natural venue for presenting this year's award, says LOGY's Managing Director Markku Henttinen.
The events are organised by Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd. and its main partners, the Association of Finnish Suppliers of Labour Safety Equipment STYL ry and the Industrial Trucks Section of the Association of Finnish Technical Traders. The Occupational Health and Safety Days organised by the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health take place in conjunction with the fairs, 13–14 September 2016.
More information: www.eurosafety.fi, www.tyohyvinvointimessut.fi, www.logistiikkamessut.fi
Social media: #EuroSafety, #Työhyvinvointi, #ttpaivat, #Logistiikka
Twitter: @TampereenMessut, @ttpaivat / Facebook: facebook.com/tampereenmessut, facebook.com/tyoterveyslaitos
Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd, www.tampereenmessut.fi, email@example.com
EuroSafety, Workplace Welfare: Veli-Pekka Rouvali, Project Manager, tel. +358 50 516 4005, @VelluRouvali1
Logistics: Mikael Wänskä, Project Manager, tel. +358 40 350 0445
Tanja Järvensivu, Communications Manager, tel. +358 50 536 8133, @TanjaJarvensivu
Jenna Antila, Communications Assistant, tel. +358 40 172 1188, @Jenna_messuaa