- Autot ja moottoripyörät (1557) Avustukset ja vapaaehtoistyö (2579) Biotekniikka (404) Elektroniikka (1714) Energia (2320) Hallitus ja valtio (5168) Hanketiedotteet (806) Häiriötiedotteet (825) Ilmailu (282) Kauppa (4564) Kaupungit ja kunnat (6552) Kemianteollisuus (411) Kiinteistöt (2800) Kotimaa (9975) Koulutus (8546) Kulttuuri ja taide (7104)
- Kustannustoiminta (1930) Käsityöt ja askartelu (538) Laki (2016) Lemmikit (384) Lifestyle (4616) Logistiikka ja liikenne (3606) Maanpuolustus (714) Maaseutu (1761) Maatalous (2133) Mainonta (1497) Markkinointi (3211) Matkailu (3334) Media (2847) Metalliteollisuus (819) Metsätalous (1187) Musiikki ja viihde (2797)
- Ohjelmistoteollisuus (1752) Pankit ja rahoitus (1050) Paperiteollisuus (368) Perhe (3426) Politiikka (5127) Puutarha (687) Pääuutinen (862) Rakentaminen (4024) Ruoka ja elintarvikkeet (2701) Sarjakuva ja kuvitus (155) Sisustaminen (1189) Sosiaaliset kysymykset (4121) Suunnittelu ja tekniikka (2787) Talous (9423) Telekommunikaatio (2337) Terveys (5278)
- Tiede ja tutkimus (4743) Tietokoneet (1253) Tietotekniikka (2108) Tuotanto (1648) Turvallisuus (2249) Työelämä (5828) Ulkomaat (1593) Urheilu (3928) Urheilu ja vapaa-aika (1061) Uskonto (1348) Vakuutus (601) Valokuvaus (437) Vapaa-aika (5889) Veneily (394) Ympäristö ja luonto (6424) Yrittäjyys (971)
Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Tietokoneet » Press release: Wind River and Digia Collaborate to Extend Qt Commercial Support for VxWorks
Press release: Wind River and Digia Collaborate to Extend Qt Commercial Support for VxWorks
Julkaistu: 16.02.2012 klo 16:44
Julkaisija: Digia Oyj
- Collaboration will provide a comprehensive embedded graphics solution for medical, industrial and aerospace and defense market segments for developers targeting Wind River’s VxWorks.
- Qt developers will be able to target VxWorks with full licensing, development, support and services from Digia.
- Qt Commercial will be available on selected Intel, Freescale and Texas Instruments platforms with OpenGL ES, OpenVG and EGL graphics support on VxWorks.
ALAMEDA, Calif. – Feb. 16, 2012 – Wind River, a world leader in embedded and mobile software, and Digia, Qt Commercial, a pioneer in the commercial development, licensing, support and services of Qt for desktop and embedded development, today announced a collaboration to offer broad market availability and primary platform support for the Qt Commercial development framework on Wind River’s VxWorks real-time operating system (RTOS).
Qt Commercial from Digia is a cross-platform user interface (UI) and application framework with tools designed to facilitate the creation and deployment of applications for desktop and embedded platforms.
Through this relationship, companies will have access to Qt Commercial validated and tested with VxWorks. In addition, customer-focused research and development, expert support, services and training, as well as exclusive licensing rights for Qt Commercial will be available from Digia. This will allow developers across a wide range of market segments including industrial, medical, and aerospace and defense to design and deploy rich UIs using the Qt development framework running seamlessly on VxWorks.
The Qt Commercial development framework in combination with VxWorks will enable companies to expedite graphical user interface (GUI) development and standardization across projects, revisions and organizations within the enterprise. In addition, it will enable the users of VxWorks to create differentiated and user-appealing devices with advanced interactive GUIs and added support for 3D and 2D graphics through OpenGL ES and OpenVG. This will allow for specialized applications to include flow and process visualization as well as medical imaging and animation for embedded devices.
Qt Commercial support will be offered on VxWorks 6.9 and subsequent versions, and will be available on selected Intel, Freescale and Texas Instruments platforms. Qt Commercial support for VxWorks will be available in a beta version based on the Qt Commercial 4.8.1 release.
Digia will be demonstrating Qt UI applications running on VxWorks platforms at Embedded World 2012 in Hall 4, booth No. 4-405.
About Wind River
Wind River, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), is a world leader in embedded and mobile software. Wind River has been pioneering computing inside embedded devices since 1981 and its technology is found in more than 1 billion products. Wind River is headquartered in Alameda, Calif., with offices in more than 20 countries. To learn more, visit Wind River at www.windriver.com or on Facebook.
About Digia, Qt Commercial
Digia Plc, the Helsinki-based software powerhouse listed in the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki exchange (DIG1V), is a worldwide leading Qt licensing, application and UI development, consulting, testing and UX design services and consulting company. Digia is a recognized global leader in the Qt ecosystem with over 10 years of Qt competence and investment. Digia's pioneering Qt Commercial product and services offering provides commercial developers and companies the most powerful cross-platform UI and application framework available today on desktop and embedded platforms with a one-stop shop for development, support, consulting, training and exclusive commercial licensing rights. Digia operates in China, Finland, Norway, Russia, Sweden and USA. Digia's Qt Commercial is used by more than 3,000 customers worldwide at large and small businesses across more than 70 industries. To learn more about Digia, Qt Commercial, please visit: http://qt.digia.com.
# # #
Wind River is a trademark or registered trademark of Wind River Systems, Inc. and its affiliates. Other names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Digia, Qt Commercial
+47 95 14 64 14