Finnish start-up company FilmMe has been elected as a nominee of the Innovation Awards in the wolrd fair of horse industry, Equitana. The category is riding hall and training technique. There are over 850 exhibitors in Equitana this year.
Lauri Salovaara, COB and CMO of FilmMe: “We are truly honored to be nominated for a candidate. Our automatic video camera system is something we don’t think anyone has seen in this scale before. This is a great acknowledgement for all the hard work we have been putting on FilmMe since we started a couple of years ago.”
There is a record in the number of participants in Innovation Award with more than 130 applications. The winners are selected on March 19th 2013 in the main arena. FilmMe will start its sales in Equitana and the product delivery will start on spring/summer 2013.
List of nominees:
FilmMe Group Ltd. is having its automatic video camera system presentation on March 17th 2013 in Equitana, Essen, Germany. FilmMe uses the main arena for 5000 people for its 15 minute show.
Equitana is the world fair of horse industry with more than 200 000 visitors (2011) and it is held every second year. The dates are from March 16th to March 24th 2013.
FilmMe will start its sales in Equitana.
FilmMe created a video recording system that follows its target and automatically shares the video to the user’s own web account at www.filmme.tv. FilmMe Group Ltd. was founded in 2011 by Mr Tapio Koivukangas, Mr Jani Lehto, both of which had a long career in Nokia and media personality and entrepreneur Mr Lauri Salovaara..
FilmMe video camera system is based on tracking and is able to follow the target by automatically zooming even hundreds of meters distance. The user of the FilmMe system is wearing a wristband, with the user interface including the possibility to start and stop the filming. The taken video is sent to the user’s web account to www.filmme.tv, there it can be shared e.g. in Facebook or YouTube.
In order to further develop the product, FilmMe Ltd. has been cooperating with The Equestrian Federation of Finland for a long time. The first target group for the product is riders, but FilmMe is suitable for numerous different sports as well as performing arts.
- FilmMe has been elected as one the most promising startups from Oulu, Finland
- FilmMe holds the greatest ever record in points for Technopolis Oyj organized Money Talks investor event from 2012. The points are 4.53/5.00.
For logos and other stuff go to: www.filmme.tv/press
For further information and requests for interview please contact
FilmMe Group Ltd.
Mr. Lauri Salovaara, CMO
Mr. Tapio Koivukangas, CEO
FilmMe Group Oy
- Perustettu 2011 Oulussa
- Perustajat Tapio Koivukangas, Lauri Salovaara ja Jani Lehto
- Tuo markkinoille maailman ensimmäisen videokameran, joka seuraa kohdettaan automaattisesti zoomaten ja jakaa videon käyttäjän omalle tilille osoitteeseen www.filmme.tv
- Voitti Tehcnopolis Oyj:n järjestämän MoneyTalks -sijoittajatapahtuman kaikkien aikojen ennätyspisteillä (4.35/5.00), Espoo 10/2012
- Valittu yhdeksi lupaavimmista oululaisista start-upeista vuonna 2012
© Koodiviidakko Oy - Y-tunnus 1939962-1