EVLI BANK’S INTERIM REPORT 1-9/2013
Published: 25-Oct-2013 01:00 pm
Publisher: Evli Pankki Oyj
- The Evli Group’s net revenue was EUR 40.9 million for the review period (1-9/2012: EUR 36.1 million).
- The Group’s operating profit was EUR 5.4 million (EUR 3.7 million).
- Assets under management totaled EUR 5.5 billion at the end of September (EUR 4.9 billion).
- Evli acquired Aurator Asset Management Ltd at the beginning of January 2013 with a stake of approximately 90 percent.
- Evli Bank’s liquidity is strong and its capital adequacy remained at a high level.
- Evli anticipates improved earnings for 2013 compared with the previous year.
“Evli’s operating profit for the third quarter was in line with our expectations and was nearly at last year’s level. Evli’s net revenue has increased by 13 percent and operating profit by 46 percent from the beginning of the year. The strong profit performance is to a great extent attributable to the good income growth of the Wealth Management and Markets units. Towards the end of the quarter, activity also increased in the Corporate Finance unit, and we expect that this will give positive effects towards the end of the year. Evli’s client assets under management increased by 11 percent on the corresponding period in the previous year to a net figure of EUR 5.5 billion, and EUR 6.6 billion including associated companies. On the basis of the current market conditions and strong start to the year, we anticipate that our earnings for 2013 will be an improvement on the previous year.” Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO, Evli Bank Plc
Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO
tel. +358 (0)9 4766 9304 or +358 (0)50 553 3000
EVLI BANK PLC
Evli is a bank that helps private persons, entrepreneurs and institutions increase their wealth. Evli provides wealth management, equity and derivatives brokerage, investment research and corporate finance services. Evli was established in 1985, and has since then been a pioneer in the rapidly developing capital markets. The operations are based on the strong expertise of its employees and their ability, gained through experience, to seek out solutions that provide added value for their clients. Evli’s objective is to build long-term client relationships based on trust.
Evli’s principal market is the Baltic Sea region, and it employs around 250 people. Evli Group’s equity capital is EUR 50.0 million and the BIS capital adequacy ratio stood at 13.5% on September 30, 2013. www.evli.com