Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Talous » EVLI BANK’S INTERIM REPORT 1-3/2014: Steady profit performance continued
EVLI BANK’S INTERIM REPORT 1-3/2014: Steady profit performance continued
Published: 28-Apr-2014 01:45 pm
Publisher: Evli Pankki Oyj
- The Group’s net revenue for the review period rose by 3 percent and was EUR 13.9 million (1-3/2013: EUR 13.6 million).
- The Group’s operating profit was EUR 2.5 million (EUR 1.1 million).
- The Group’s profit for the review period doubled and was EUR 1.9 million (EUR 0.9 million).
- Net assets under management grew steadily during the period and totaled EUR 6.1 billion (EUR 5.4 billion) at the end of March.
- Evli Bank’s liquidity is good and its capital adequacy remained at a high level.
- Evli was selected as the second-best fixed income portfolio manager in Europe in a prestigious Morningstar comparison.
“Performance was good in the first quarter of the year and the Group’s operating profit more than doubled from the previous year to EUR 2.5 million. The improvement in profitability is a result of the moderate profit growth of the Wealth Management and Markets units and the Group’s reduced expenses. The assets under management grew by nearly 13 percent year on year to EUR 6.1 billion.” Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO, Evli Bank Plc
Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO
tel. +358 (0)9 4766 9304 or +358 (0)50 553 3000
Evli Bank Plc
Evli is a Finnish private bank specializing in investment. We offer private clients, companies and institutions a comprehensive product range, and investment and asset management services that are based on cutting-edge expertise. With 250 investment experts and over 25 years in the business, Evli has a wide range of experience and know-how at its disposal. We manage EUR 6.1 billion in client assets (March 31, 2014). www.evli.com