Etteplan and Vestas to cooperate in technical documentation
Published: 14-Oct-2014 11:00 am
Publisher: Etteplan Oyj
- The agreement marks a significant breakthrough of Etteplan’s software tools in the energy sector.
Etteplan and Vestas, the world’s leading manufacturer of wind power solutions, have agreed on cooperation in the field of technical documentation.
Vestas will be using Etteplan’s HyperSTE software to ensure quality, conciseness and consistency of its technical documentation in order to ensure safe and efficient service and maintenance operations worldwide, as well as to save cost on documentation and translation.
Moreover, HyperSTE will help Vestas standardize the production of technical documentation, a challenge for companies with geographically dispersed authoring teams. HyperSTE is based on the international specification for authoring, Simplified Technical English. As part of the implementation, Etteplan will also train Vestas’ global team of technical authors and assist with the standardization of terminology.
- We are excited to welcome Vestas to our vastly growing number of HyperSTE users worldwide and look forward to assisting Vestas with producing high quality technical documentation to its technology advanced wind energy solutions, says Berry Braster, Director of Sales and Marketing at Etteplan.
For more information, please contact:
Director, Sales & Marketing
Etteplan | Tedopres
Tel: +31 40 8484050
SVP, Communications & Operational Development
Tel. +358 40 756 9620
Etteplan in brief
Etteplan provides engineering services and technical product information solutions to the world’s leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Our services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers’ products and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of Etteplan’s innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products.
In 2013, Etteplan had turnover of EUR 128.6 million. The company currently has about 1,800 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and China. Etteplan's shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under the ETT1V ticker.
Julkaisijan muita tiedotteita
- 20.01.2017 18:37SISTEMA FINANCE S.A. ILMOITTAA KAIKISTA HONKARAKENNE OYJ:N OSAKKEISTA TEHDYN VAPAAEHTOISEN JULKISEN KÄTEISOSTOTARJOUKSEN ALUSTAVAN TULOKSEN
- 20.01.2017 14:36Kopiosto avräknade 35 miljoner euro i upphovsrättsersättningar
- 20.01.2017 14:34Kopiosto tilitti 35 miljoonaa euroa tekijänoikeuskorvauksia