- Autot ja moottoripyörät (1471) Avustukset ja vapaaehtoistyö (2450) Biotekniikka (375) Elektroniikka (1618) Energia (2180) Hallitus ja valtio (4810) Hanketiedotteet (702) Häiriötiedotteet (762) Ilmailu (268) Kauppa (4316) Kaupungit ja kunnat (5709) Kemianteollisuus (384) Kiinteistöt (2591) Kotimaa (8786) Koulutus (8040) Kulttuuri ja taide (6479)
- Kustannustoiminta (1757) Käsityöt ja askartelu (493) Laki (1870) Lemmikit (354) Lifestyle (4286) Logistiikka ja liikenne (3374) Maanpuolustus (668) Maaseutu (1630) Maatalous (2025) Mainonta (1377) Markkinointi (2957) Matkailu (3095) Media (2639) Metalliteollisuus (790) Metsätalous (1123) Musiikki ja viihde (2596)
- Ohjelmistoteollisuus (1654) Pankit ja rahoitus (984) Paperiteollisuus (342) Perhe (3157) Politiikka (4817) Puutarha (649) Pääuutinen (862) Rakentaminen (3769) Ruoka ja elintarvikkeet (2527) Sarjakuva ja kuvitus (132) Sisustaminen (1103) Sosiaaliset kysymykset (3856) Suunnittelu ja tekniikka (2632) Talous (8830) Telekommunikaatio (2172) Terveys (4928)
- Tiede ja tutkimus (4416) Tietokoneet (1195) Tietotekniikka (1929) Tuotanto (1557) Turvallisuus (2052) Työelämä (5461) Ulkomaat (1488) Urheilu (3433) Urheilu ja vapaa-aika (1061) Uskonto (1234) Vakuutus (545) Valokuvaus (408) Vapaa-aika (5265) Veneily (360) Ympäristö ja luonto (6016) Yrittäjyys (768)
Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Suunnittelu ja tekniikka » Subcontracting Trade Fair: Innovations as a means to boost sluggish exports
Subcontracting Trade Fair: Innovations as a means to boost sluggish exports
Published: 25-Aug-2016 02:32 pm
Publisher: Tampereen Messut
The Subcontracting Trade Fair held in Tampere on 27–29 September seeks solutions from new innovations and international guests in order to boost sluggish exports. Among the more than 1,000 exhibitors, there are as much as 200 new companies compared to the previous year, and a hundred of Russian companies are expected to attend the Russian-Finnish Partneriat to establish permanent business relationships. AlihankintaHEAT, a startup event to inspire innovations and bring together industrial companies and startups, will also be arranged in connection with the fair.
“Help and solutions to remedy the depressed state of exports are now sought from new innovations. The development of the new calls for new thinking and that cannot always be found from inside the factory or office walls. What are needed are encounters between different kinds of people who also think differently; at the fair, there will be plenty of opportunities for that. New this year at the Subcontracting Trade Fair are the Russian-Finnish Partneriat, the collaboration with Sandvik, programme that addresses the themes of digitalisation and Lean management, the Brella networking service that has been fine-tuned since the previous year and the AlihankintaHEAT startup event. All this will be flavoured with 1,000 exhibitors from 20 different countries, about 200 of which are new companies compared to the previous year,” says Jani Maja, Product Group Manager of Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd.
Solution enablers for digitalisation strengthen the competitive edge; succinct speeches to be expected at the stage
The Subcontracting Trade Fair will address the digitalisation theme at the E hall, where a block consisting of six digitalisation enablers for the industry will be set up. The methods and services applied by corporations have enabled shorter process lead times, changes to the companies’ operating practices and significant improvements in the optimisation of the company’s production, management by information and competitive edge, among other things. The trade fair also features new kind of programme content with short and succinct speeches and interviews on a variety of topics given every day on the Subcontracting stage. Apt content can at least be expected from Toyota, Lean Lion, Jakamo and the companies rewarded as the main contractor and subcontractor of the year.
AlihankintaHEAT wishes to change the direction by offering solutions, new points of view and networks
The new AlihankintaHEAT event held on 28 September brings together industrial companies, agile startups as well as experts and decision-makers who are interested in a positive change of direction in the manufacturing industry.
“AlihankintaHEAT seeks to combine demand, supply and cross-sectoral competence with the right people and, through joint efforts, to build tangible growth opportunities for industrial companies and startups. The invited 20 startups will already convene on 26–27 September at the HeatCamp to resolve in teams the challenges given by large corporations and to brainstorm new solutions and business models. The solution concepts will then be pitched on Wednesday in AlihankintaHEAT, with inspiring presentations heard and new networks established there as well. This hot novelty accompanying the Subcontracting Trade Fair has already attracted a lot of interest, so there is clear demand for the event. Agile industry-focused startups are advised to contact us soon if they are interested in attending the HEAT event, because we will make the selections next week,” says Tanja Järvensivu, Event and Communications Manager of Finland Events.
The event will be jointly arranged by the Finland Events unit of Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd and Rapid Action Group Ltd (RAG).
Partneriat expected to attract 100 Russian companies – targeting permanent relationships
Held in Tampere during the Subcontracting Trade Fair on 26–28 September, the purpose of the Partneriat is to increase collaboration between Finnish and Russian SMEs. Arranged in Russia for several years already, this platform serving as a meeting place for SMEs and business life was taken abroad last autumn when the event was held in Turku. Now they wanted to take the event to Tampere so as to have it held concurrently with the Subcontracting Trade Fair.
“As the Subcontracting Trade Fair is already known in Russia, they wanted to have the Partneriat held in Tampere in connection with the Subcontracting Trade Fair, because it as an excellent platform for an event of this kind. Even though digitalisation is not only on the trade fair’s but also on the Partneriat’s agenda, in-person meetings are of crucial significance when engaging in commerce with Russians when it comes to establishing trusting, fruitful and permanent business relations,” explains Satu Vuorinen, Director of International Affairs, City of Tampere. Read more at: www.partneriat.com
FURTHER INFORMATION: www.subcontractingtradefair.com, www.alihankintakolumni.fi, @Alihankinta, #Alihankinta, #AlihankintaHEAT
Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jani Maja, Product Group Manager, tel. +358 (0)50 356 1325, @maja_jani
Tanja Järvensivu, Event and Communications Manager , tel. +358 (0)50 536 8133, @TanjaJarvensivu
Jenna Antila, Communications Officer, tel. +358 (0)40 172 1188, @Jenna_messuaa
Julkaisijan muita tiedotteita
- 20.01.2017 11:59Asianajotoimisto Merilampi Oy on antanut lausuntonsa Lappeenrannan kaupungille Huhtiniemi-asiassa
- 20.01.2017 11:32KUTSU tiedotustilaisuuteen: eSairaala.fi – kansalaisen ja ammattilaisen ääni terveydenhuollossa
- 19.01.2017 13:18Turussa Niko Aaltonen, Ilkka Kantola ja Vesa Taatila kampuskierroksella