Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Suunnittelu ja tekniikka » Etteplan has received a new order from WYEC in China
Etteplan has received a new order from WYEC in China
Published: 30-Dec-2013 12:45 pm
Publisher: Etteplan Oyj
- With the additional order the project is Etteplan’s largest so far in the Chinese market.
Etteplan and the Chinese engine manufacturer Wärtsilä Yuchai Engine Co. Ltd (WYEC) are widening co-operation to include the design of the auxiliary system process piping of the engine testing facility for the company’s new plant in Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province. According to earlier communication, Etteplan supplies also electrical and automation engineering for WYEC’s new testing facility.
The project from WYEC is Etteplan’s largest in China so far. It is also Etteplan’s first project where Finnish engineering knowhow is transferred to China for a Chinese customer.
- We are very pleased with the extended project scope and to provide the required unique competence and technology transfer experience to WYEC’s vast plant engineering project. This project is a great example of the combined advantages of the Finnish and Chinese engineering know-how for the customer, says Riku Riikonen, Vice President/General Manager at Etteplan China.
For more information, please contact:
SVP, Solutions and Business Development
Tel. +46 73 447 23 22
SVP, Communications & Operational Development
Tel. +358 40 756 9620
Etteplan in brief
Etteplan provides engineering services and technical product information solutions to the world’s leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Our services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers’ products and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of Etteplan’s innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products.
In 2012, Etteplan had turnover of EUR 134.5 million. The company currently has about 1,800 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and China. Etteplan's shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under the ETT1V ticker.
Julkaisijan muita tiedotteita
- 20.01.2017 11:59Asianajotoimisto Merilampi Oy on antanut lausuntonsa Lappeenrannan kaupungille Huhtiniemi-asiassa
- 20.01.2017 11:32KUTSU tiedotustilaisuuteen: eSairaala.fi – kansalaisen ja ammattilaisen ääni terveydenhuollossa
- 19.01.2017 13:18Turussa Niko Aaltonen, Ilkka Kantola ja Vesa Taatila kampuskierroksella