Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Suunnittelu ja tekniikka » Etteplan announces closer cooperation with the future Valmet Corporation
Etteplan announces closer cooperation with the future Valmet Corporation
Published: 26-Nov-2013 10:01 am
Publisher: Etteplan Oyj
- Etteplan’s market share in paper machine engineering will grow as Metso Corporation boosts its efficiency and demerges its business lines.
Part of the engineering work and technical documentation for Metso Paper’s paper machines and pulp processing equipment will transfer to Etteplan. In practice, this means that the affected employees of Metso Paper will become Etteplan employees in November 2013. Etteplan’s new employees will come from Metso’s Valkeakoski, Raisio, Rautpohja and Järvenpää units.
- The close cooperation between Metso and Etteplan spans nearly 30 years, and we can be confident in the knowledge that we will continue to receive the best possible engineering know-how,” says Timo Pirinen, who will take on the role of Director of Engineering for Valmet’s Paper Mill operations.
- We warmly welcome our new employees to Etteplan. Our market position in paper machine engineering design will be strengthened, and we believe this will have a positive impact on our long-term business development,” says Timo Juvonen, Etteplan’s Global Key Account Manager for Metso.
For more information, please contact:
SVP, Operations Finland
Tel. +358 50 573 4377
SVP, Communications & Operational Development
Tel. +358 40 756 9620
Etteplan in brief
Etteplan provides engineering services and technical product information solutions to the world’s leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Our services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers’ products and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of Etteplan’s innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products.
In 2012, Etteplan had turnover of EUR 134.5 million. The company currently has about 1,800 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and China. Etteplan's shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under the ETT1V ticker.
Julkaisijan muita tiedotteita
- 20.01.2017 11:59Asianajotoimisto Merilampi Oy on antanut lausuntonsa Lappeenrannan kaupungille Huhtiniemi-asiassa
- 20.01.2017 11:32KUTSU tiedotustilaisuuteen: eSairaala.fi – kansalaisen ja ammattilaisen ääni terveydenhuollossa
- 19.01.2017 13:18Turussa Niko Aaltonen, Ilkka Kantola ja Vesa Taatila kampuskierroksella