Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Pankit ja rahoitus » EVLI BANK S INTERIM REPORT 1-6/2014: Steady profit performance continued
EVLI BANK S INTERIM REPORT 1-6/2014: Steady profit performance continued
Published: 16-Jul-2014 01:00 pm
Publisher: Evli Pankki Oyj
- The Group’s net commission income for the review period rose by 8 percent and was EUR 26.0 million (1-6/2013: EUR 24.1 million).
- The Group's net revenue for the review period increased by 3 percent and was EUR 30.2 million (EUR 29.3 million).
- The Group’s operating profit was EUR 4.9 million (EUR 3.9 million).
- The Group’s profit for the review period was EUR 3.8 million (EUR 3.3 million).
- Net assets under management had a good growth during the period and totaled EUR 6.3 billion (EUR 5.3 billion) at the end of June.
- Evli Bank’s liquidity is good and its capital adequacy remained at a high level.
- Evli was selected as the second-best fixed income portfolio manager in Europe in a prestigious Morningstar comparison.
“I am very satisfied with Evli’s performance during the review period. We achieved our target return on equity of 15 percent and were able to raise the proportion of recurring revenue by 10 percentage points in relation to the Group’s overall costs. Recurring revenue covered 80 percent of the Group’s overall costs, with the long-term target being 100 percent. The improvement is a result of the increase in commission income, particularly in the Corporate Finance unit, and the positive performance of the Wealth Management unit, where assets under management grew by almost 20 percent on the previous year to EUR 6.3 billion.” Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO, Evli Bank Plc.
Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO, Evli Bank Plc
tel. +358 (0)9 4766 9304 or +358 (0)50 553 3000
Juho Mikola, CFO, Evli Bank Plc
tel. +358 (0)9 4766 9871 or +358 (0)40 717 8888
Evli Bank Plc
Evli is a Finnish private bank specializing in investment. We offer private clients, companies and institutions a comprehensive product range, and investment and asset management services that are based on cutting-edge expertise. With 250 investment experts and almost 30 years in the business, Evli has a wide range of experience and know-how at its disposal. We manage EUR 6.3 billion in client assets (June 30, 2014). www.evli.com