Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Pankit ja rahoitus » EVLI BANK S FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 1-12/2014: Strong growth in profit
EVLI BANK S FINANCIAL STATEMENTS 1-12/2014: Strong growth in profit
Published: 13-Feb-2015 01:00 pm
Publisher: Evli Pankki Oyj
- The Group’s net revenue for the financial year rose by 8 percent and was EUR 59.7 million (1-12/2013: EUR 55.5 million).
- The Group’s operating profit improved in all the business units and was EUR 9.8 million (EUR 6.7 million).
- The Group’s profit for the financial year was EUR 7.7 million (EUR 5.6 million).
- Net assets under management increased well during the year and totaled EUR 6.3 billion (EUR 5.9 billion) at the end of December.
- Evli Bank’s liquidity is good and its capital adequacy remained at a high level.
- The company’s business performance was strong especially in asset management and advisory operations. In Sweden, direct fund sales and Corporate Finance operations performed well. In Finland, the increase in private banking clients in line with targets was a positive factor.
- The company’s portfolio management and asset management operations received substantial recognition during the year. Evli was selected as the second-best fixed income portfolio manager in Europe in a Morningstar comparison, and came out as the top asset manager on the basis of several measures in TNS Sifo Prospera’s institution study.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of EUR 1.06 (EUR 1.05 in 2013) per share.
“I am very pleased with the 2014 financial year. Our operating profit improved 46 percent to almost EUR 10 million and profitability increased to 16 percent of revenue. We reached our return on equity target of 15 percent and strengthened our BIS capital adequacy ratio to 15.2 percent. All of our business units improved their performance, with Corporate Finance operations recording the best performance in relative terms. The strong increase in fund sales in Sweden and the increase in private banking clients in Finland were in line with our long-term targets. This year will mark Evli’s 30th anniversary, and we are preparing for the occasion in positive spirits.” Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO, Evli Bank Plc.
Good outlook for 2015
Earnings for 2015 are expected to be clearly positive. This outlook is supported by the fact that recurring revenue covers a substantial portion of the company’s overall costs.
Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO, Evli Bank Plc
tel. +358 (0)9 4766 9304 or +358 (0)50 553 3000
Juho Mikola, CFO, Evli Bank Plc
tel. +358 (0)9 4766 9871 or +358 (0)40 717 8888
Evli Bank Plc
Evli is a Finnish private bank specializing in investment. We offer private clients, companies and institutions a comprehensive product range, and investment and asset management services that are based on cutting-edge expertise. With 240 investment experts and 30 years in the business, Evli has a wide range of experience and know-how at its disposal. We manage EUR 6.3 billion in client assets (December 31, 2014). www.evli.com