- Autot ja moottoripyörät (1471) Avustukset ja vapaaehtoistyö (2450) Biotekniikka (375) Elektroniikka (1618) Energia (2180) Hallitus ja valtio (4810) Hanketiedotteet (702) Häiriötiedotteet (762) Ilmailu (268) Kauppa (4316) Kaupungit ja kunnat (5709) Kemianteollisuus (384) Kiinteistöt (2591) Kotimaa (8786) Koulutus (8040) Kulttuuri ja taide (6479)
- Kustannustoiminta (1757) Käsityöt ja askartelu (493) Laki (1870) Lemmikit (354) Lifestyle (4286) Logistiikka ja liikenne (3374) Maanpuolustus (668) Maaseutu (1630) Maatalous (2025) Mainonta (1377) Markkinointi (2957) Matkailu (3095) Media (2639) Metalliteollisuus (790) Metsätalous (1123) Musiikki ja viihde (2596)
- Ohjelmistoteollisuus (1654) Pankit ja rahoitus (984) Paperiteollisuus (342) Perhe (3157) Politiikka (4817) Puutarha (649) Pääuutinen (862) Rakentaminen (3769) Ruoka ja elintarvikkeet (2527) Sarjakuva ja kuvitus (132) Sisustaminen (1103) Sosiaaliset kysymykset (3856) Suunnittelu ja tekniikka (2632) Talous (8830) Telekommunikaatio (2172) Terveys (4928)
- Tiede ja tutkimus (4416) Tietokoneet (1195) Tietotekniikka (1929) Tuotanto (1557) Turvallisuus (2052) Työelämä (5461) Ulkomaat (1488) Urheilu (3433) Urheilu ja vapaa-aika (1061) Uskonto (1234) Vakuutus (545) Valokuvaus (408) Vapaa-aika (5265) Veneily (360) Ympäristö ja luonto (6016) Yrittäjyys (768)
Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Metalliteollisuus » Safety, occupational well-being and welding industries meet in Tampere
Safety, occupational well-being and welding industries meet in Tampere
Published: 04-Nov-2014 09:05 am
Publisher: Tampereen Messut
AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT WITH OVER 200 EXHIBITORS
Three international trade fairs will be held in Tampere from 5 to 7 November. This will be the 14th safety industry trade fair in Tampere, now known as EuroSafety. The combination of events also includes the Workplace Welfare trade fair (Työhyvinvointi) and the Nordic Welding Expo which will both now be held for the fifth time. The event will have a total of 212 exhibitors. The international Nordic Welding Conference 2014, the Finnish Junior Welding Championships and the first ever Nordic robot welding competition will take place as part of the Nordic Welding Expo.
The EuroSafety and Workplace Welfare trade fairs will now be combined with the Nordic Welding Expo and together the events will offer a great deal of synergy for safety, occupational well-being and welding professionals. The number of exhibitors will be 107 for the EuroSafety trade fair, 48 for the Workplace Welfare trade fair and 57 for the Nordic Welding Expo. The three-day event will showcase a wide selection of products and services and the latest solutions within these industries.
Welding specialists and contributions towards well-being will be rewarded at the opening
The event opening and information session for the media will take place on Wednesday 5 November at 10 am. The speakers will be Managing Director Hannu Vähätalo of Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd, Chairman Jukka Nylander of the Association of Finnish Suppliers of Labor Safety Equipment (STYL) and Pemamek Oy's Managing Director Pekka Heikonen. Merja Karjalainen, Managing Editor of Työ Terveys Turvallisuus Magazine, will also announce the recipient of the Occupational well-being contribution award at the opening. The Welding Society of Finland (SHY) will present the Top Welder of the Year awards to a successful company, research/inspection unit and training organization. The best welding technology theses and the best articles from Hitsaustekniikka Magazine between 2012 and 2013 will also be rewarded with grants donated by Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd. The grants will be presented by SHY's Chairman Ismo Meuronen, AEL's Product Development Manager Eero Toivanen and Managing Director Hannu Vähätalo of Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd.
Safety and occupational well-being will be discussed at seminars
The extensive program will cover the topical issues within the safety, occupational well-being and welding industries. There will be seminars, information and training sessions as well as demos. The seminars will discuss fire safety in social and health services, modern occupational safety training, well-being achieved through mindfulness, human safety factors, reduction of accidents, healthy and safe working conditions and substance abuse prevention. The discussion topics will also include fathers' family leave, occupational well-being during changes, management of different stages of a job life cycle and the development of the occupational safety card system.
The demos by Suojalaite Oy will feature rescuing an employee who has fallen from a weather shelter, actions after falling, rescuing a person from a high place and safe work in tanks. Vandernet Oy's demos focus on safe work on roofs and platforms, work on poles and masts, work with ropes and fall prevention solutions that make work more efficient and take the rescue plan into consideration. The trade fair will also have free activity measurements and body composition measurements.
An international conference, welding competitions and motorcycles will spice up the welding expo
The international Nordic Welding Conference will be held from 5 to 6 November as part of the Nordic Welding Expo. The conference themes include welding in the future, welding in the Nordic countries, high strength steels, laser welding, robot welding and design of welded structures.
The Finnish Junior Welding Championships will take place on all three days, giving under 21-year-old students and other young welders a chance to compete against each other. The winner will take part in the WorldSkills 2015 competition which will be held in August next year in Brazil. Over 60 countries will take part in the competition and there will be over 1000 contestants in total. The first ever Nordic robot welding competition will also be held as part of the expo. The competition will be organized by SHY in cooperation with Tampere Vocational College.
The expo will also showcase concrete welding skills in the form of motorcycles as well as frames that are still being worked on. The motorcycles will be brought to the expo by Mika Nieminen / Mr Moore Motorcycles Oy, Anssi Juvonen / MMAF – Modified Motorcycle Association of Finland and Markus Raunio.
The Satellite Seminar will discuss safety and the future of Finnish work
STYL, SHY, the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health and the Association of Finnish Safety Managers will hold the Satellite Seminar on Tuesday 4 November. The seminar will discuss the future of Finnish work from the viewpoint of welding, the safety of welding and robotics and the importance and use of protective equipment. The opening speaker will be Ministerial Adviser Tarja Kantolahti from the Department for Occupational Safety and Health at the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health.
The Nordic Welding Expo will be organized by Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd on behalf of SHY. The main partner for the EuroSafety and Workplace Welfare trade fairs is STYL.
OPENING / MEDIA INFO: Wednesday 5 Nov 2014, 10.00-10.45 am, Information session area, Hall E
Managing Director Hannu Vähätalo, Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd
• Opening speech for EuroSafety and Workplace Welfare
Chairman Jukka Nylander, Association of Finnish Suppliers of Labor Safety Equipment (STYL)
• Announcement of the recipient of the Occupational well-being contribution award
Managing Editor Merja Karjalainen, Työ Terveys Turvallisuus Magazine
• Opening speech for Nordic Welding Expo
Managing Director Pekka Heikonen, Pemamek Oy
• Rewards for top welders of the year, theses and articles
SHY will present the Top Welder of the Year awards to a successful company, research/inspection unit and training organization. The best welding technology theses as well as articles from Hitsaustekniikka Magazine published between 2012 and 2013 will also be rewarded.
Chairman Ismo Meuronen, Welding Society of Finland (SHY)
Managing Director Hannu Vähätalo, Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd
Product Development Manager Eero Toivanen, AEL
• Media representatives can interview the opening speakers and award winners after the event. Other interview requests can be submitted through the accreditation form.
• Media representatives will gain free entrance to all three trade fairs by filling in the joint accreditation form at www.eurosafety.fi (For Media).
• Lunch will be served to media representatives during the trade fairs. Sign up through the accreditation form and pick up the lunch voucher from the press room in the main lobby.
PRESS ROOM AND MEDIA SERVICES:
• Press room is in the main lobby (1st floor). More information about the media services: www.eurosafety.fi (For Media).
• Press releases, new products, logos, photos and videos and other media material will be available under the media section at www.eurosafety.fi (For Media).
• EuroSafety and Workplace Welfare trade fairs in Hall A, Nordic Welding Expo in Hall E.
• The trade fairs will be open from 9 am until 5 pm on Wednesday and Thursday and from 9 am until 4 pm on Friday.
• @TampereenMessut, #EuroSafety, #Työhyvinvointi, #NordicWeldingExpo, #NWE.
Further information: www.eurosafety.fi, www.tyohyvinvointimessut.fi, www.nordicweldingexpo.fi
Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd, www.tampereenmessut.fi
Tanja Järvensivu, Communications Manager, tel. +358 50 536 8133, tanja.jarvensivu(a)tampereenmessut.fi
Meri Mattila, Communications Assistant, tel. +358 400 914 877, meri.mattila(a)tampereenmessut.fi
EuroSafety & Workplace Welfare:
Veli-Pekka Rouvali, Project Manager, tel. +358 50 516 4005, veli-pekka.rouvali(a)tampereenmessut.fi
Nordic Welding Expo:
Raimo Pylvänäinen, Project Manager, tel. +358 400 671 923, raimo.pylvanainen(a)tampereenmessut.fi
Julkaisijan muita tiedotteita
- 19.01.2017 13:18Turussa Niko Aaltonen, Ilkka Kantola ja Vesa Taatila kampuskierroksella
- 19.01.2017 10:003D-TULOSTUKSEN SUURTAPAHTUMA NORDIC3DEXPO PALAA JÄLLEEN KEVÄÄLLÄ!
- 17.01.2017 08:15MPD esittelee digiajan työllistäviä menestystarinoita: Siemensin MindSphere avaa portit kaikenkokoisten yritysten kukoistukseen