Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Matkailu » Sokos Hotels and Nordic Choice Hotels to cooperate in loyalty programs
Sokos Hotels and Nordic Choice Hotels to cooperate in loyalty programs
Published: 29-Sep-2011 01:00 pm
Publisher: Sokos Hotels
Finland’s largest hotel chain Sokos Hotels and Nordic Choice Hotels, the largest hotel company in the Nordic countries, are joining forces in loyalty programs. The cooperation agreement means that program members in both chains will receive bonus points in each others’ hotels in seven countries.
As of 1 December 2011, holders of Sokos Hotels S-Card and the Nordic Choice Club card will receive bonus points in more than 220 hotels in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark as well as in St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Riga.
– The development of loyalty programs is one of our chain’s strategic cornerstones. The S-Card program is an essential part of this effort. Now we are extending the S-Card program to cover all key destinations in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. This will certainly benefit every S-Card member travelling in the Nordic countries, says Harri Ojanperä, Senior Vice Presidet in SOK Travel Industry Chain Management.
– What is more, we can now better market Sokos Hotels to the half million Nordic Choice Club members, Ojanperä points out.
Nordic Choice Hotels is very happy about the partnership in Finland. They trust the cooperation between the market’s leading loyalty programs will increase the volume of travel.
– For a long time, we have wanted to add Finland to our offering. Now it takes place with the best possible partner. The network of Sokos Hotels is an optimal choice for both business and leisure travellers. Together we can better serve the needs of frequent travellers in our markets. We believe that this cooperation will increase travel between the Nordic countries, says Petter A. Stordalen, the owner and Chairman of Nordic Choice Hotels.
In all, there are 51 Sokos Hotels in Finland, Tallinn and St. Petersburg, and more than 170 Nordic Choice Hotels in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the Baltic countries.
For more information:
Senior Vice President Harri Ojanperä, SOK Travel Industry Chain Management, Tel. +358 500 421 175, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Director Outi Vitie, SOK Travel Industry Chain Management, Tel. +358 50 66287, email@example.com
Nordic Choice Hotels, PR & Communications, Benedicte Brinchmann, Tel. +47 99 48 52 77, firstname.lastname@example.org
Press contacts:Mailand Communications, Aino Laakso, Tel. +358 50 553 8831, email@example.com
Sokos Hotels and S-Card Sokos Hotels is Finland’s largest hotel chain with 51 hotels in Finland, Tallinn and St Petersburg. The hotels are always located in city centres or in central leisure locations. Sokos Hotels offer accommodation, conference, wellness and restaurant services. Sokos Hotels is owned by the cooperative S Group, a leading Finnish retail and service company. The hotels are operated by S Group’s hospitality subsidiaries as well as local cooperatives around Finland. In addition to Sokos Hotels, S Group owns the Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts chain in Finland, several nationwide restaurant chains and a large number of independent restaurants. S Group had 728 restaurants and 58 hotels in the end of 2010. Next new Sokos Hotel, Sokos Hotel Paviljonki, will be opened in 2012 in the fair and congress center of Jyväskylä. Read more at www.sokoshotels.fi. S-Card is a loyal customer card for business travellers with over 50 000 members in Finland and abroad. S-Card members earn various service benefits with accommodation and S-Points through hotel and restaurant purchases at Sokos Hotels, Radisson Blu Hotels in Finland and Nordic Choice Hotels in Scandinavia and the Baltics (from 1.12.2011). Members are divided into two levels, S-Card and S-Card Premium. Read more at www.scard.fi Nordic Choice Hotels and Nordic Choice Club Nordic Choice Hotels is the largest hotel company in Scandinavia, with more than 170 hotels and 9 200 employees. The company markets the brands Comfort, Quality, Quality Resort, Clarion and Clarion Collection in Scandinavia and the Baltics, in addition to 6 unique hotels within Nordic Hotels and Resorts. All Nordic Choice Hotels are certified according to ISO 14001. Read more at www.choicehotels.no Nordic Choice Club is the largest frequent hotel guest program in the Nordic, with more than 500 000 members. The members obtain points on each stay and are divided into four levels, blue, silver, gold and platinum. Nordic Choice Club members receive discounts at Hertz and Avis car rental. Membership is free for all. Read more at www.choiceclub.net
Julkaisijan muita tiedotteita
- 02.12.2016 13:55Kapellimestari-ikoni Jorma Panula johtaa Saimaa Sinfoniettan Suomalaisen musiikin päivän konsertin 8.12.
- 02.12.2016 13:28Muistutuskutsu: Itsenäisyyden juhlavuoden vaikuttavin tasa-arvotyö tehdään WOW Finland -festivaaleilla
- 02.12.2016 12:30Pohjolan Liikenteen uusi bussivarikko harjakorkeuteen