- Autot ja moottoripyörät (1435) Avustukset ja vapaaehtoistyö (2384) Biotekniikka (368) Elektroniikka (1575) Energia (2135) Hallitus ja valtio (4648) Hanketiedotteet (657) Häiriötiedotteet (724) Ilmailu (263) Kauppa (4216) Kaupungit ja kunnat (5363) Kemianteollisuus (379) Kiinteistöt (2493) Kotimaa (8274) Koulutus (7839) Kulttuuri ja taide (6266)
- Kustannustoiminta (1689) Käsityöt ja askartelu (482) Laki (1775) Lemmikit (344) Lifestyle (4164) Logistiikka ja liikenne (3258) Maanpuolustus (655) Maaseutu (1557) Maatalous (1964) Mainonta (1337) Markkinointi (2860) Matkailu (2985) Media (2557) Metalliteollisuus (780) Metsätalous (1093) Musiikki ja viihde (2514)
- Ohjelmistoteollisuus (1609) Pankit ja rahoitus (951) Paperiteollisuus (332) Perhe (3040) Politiikka (4715) Puutarha (644) Pääuutinen (862) Rakentaminen (3659) Ruoka ja elintarvikkeet (2446) Sarjakuva ja kuvitus (127) Sisustaminen (1082) Sosiaaliset kysymykset (3724) Suunnittelu ja tekniikka (2560) Talous (8608) Telekommunikaatio (2117) Terveys (4787)
- Tiede ja tutkimus (4283) Tietokoneet (1170) Tietotekniikka (1860) Tuotanto (1525) Turvallisuus (1965) Työelämä (5324) Ulkomaat (1449) Urheilu (3186) Urheilu ja vapaa-aika (1061) Uskonto (1181) Vakuutus (522) Valokuvaus (403) Vapaa-aika (5010) Veneily (350) Ympäristö ja luonto (5845) Yrittäjyys (655)
Ruka is Finland’s best at the World Ski Awards 2015 Gala!
Published: 22-Nov-2015 12:15 am
Publisher: Ruka-Kuusamo Matkailu
Ruka is Finland’s best, third time round!
For the third consecutive time, Ruka Holiday Resort was awarded several titles at the World Ski Awards 2015 Gala in Kitzbühel, Austria. In the Awards Gala held on Saturday 21 November 2015, Ruka Ski Resort received the title of the Best Ski Resort of Finland. The title of Finland’s Best Ski Hotel went to Hotel Rantasipi Rukahovi, and Rukan Salonki was named Finland’s Best Ski Chalet. This was the third consecutive time these companies, all located in Kuusamo in Lapland, were recognized as winners of their categories.
According to Sion Rapson, Managing Director of World Ski Awards, this is a unique achievement, one that no other resort has reached before.
– The first win was great, the second time quite convincing, but after the third win there is no doubt about who is the best.
Launched in 2013, World Ski Awards is the sister organisation of World Travel Awards which is currently celebrating its 22nd anniversary. World Ski Awards rewards organisations that are leaders in their field. The programme has categories for the Best Ski Resort, Best Ski Hotel, Best Ski Boutique Hotel and Best Ski Chalet for each of the world’s top 24 ski tourism nations. A record number of votes was cast in the competition this year. Votes were received from over 1.4 million registered voters in 139 countries.
Rukakeskus CEO Ville Aho regards the title as a commendation specifically from international customers, and therefore it has a huge value to the entire Ruka Holiday Resort.
– This shows that we have succeeded in charming our international guests, Mr Aho smiles.
According to Mr Aho, the foundation of the success of Ruka Ski Resort lies in the unique natural beauty of Kuusamo, combined with quality service, activities suitable for the whole family, and safe and easy alpine skiing. The title is backed up by results from customer satisfaction surveys. International guests have given exceptionally good marks to Ruka regarding both the services of the resort and the quality of the slopes.
– Together with customer feedback, this award underlines the potential that Ruka has. We are much more than just a ski resort. This feels so great. Everyone who works at Ruka should be proud and happy for this title, Mr Aho says.
The whole is always greater than the sum of its parts. According to Lea Riekki, General Manager of Finland’s Best Ski Hotel Rantasipi Rukahovi, the cornerstones of business in a hillside hotel are personalized service and a diverse selection of rooms and restaurants. Smooth cooperation with the versatile and popular Ruka Ski Resort also has an effect on the successful outcome.
– I am extremely flattered and happy for the fact that Rantasipi Rukahovi was again voted the best ski hotel in Finland. Naturally, our entire staff deserve a special thanks for this title, Ms Riekki says.
Sales Director Marjo Määttä, also one of the owners of Rukan Salonki, says that the whole staff of their family business are extremely proud of the title of Finland’s Best Ski Chalet, now received for the third time.
– We wish to thank all our customers and partners who voted for us. Our all-inclusive service concept, and our close cooperation with the best service companies in the Ruka-Kuusamo region are the factors that guarantee top-quality service to our customers. We welcome our guests to spend a genuinely carefree holiday enjoying the cleanest nature in the world in Kuusamo, she says.
For more information, please contact:
CEO Ville Aho, Rukakeskus Ltd, Tel. +358 400 895 987, firstname.lastname@example.org
General Manager Lea Riekki, Rantasipi Rukahovi, Tel. +358 40 750 4024, email@example.com
Sales Director, Owner Marjo Määttä, Rukan Salonki, Tel. +358 40 564 0937, firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager Mats Lindfors, Ruka-Kuusamo Tourist Association, Tel +358 400 747 356, email@example.com
The Ruka-Kuusamo Tourist Association was formed in 2002 by the area travel companies and the Kuusamo Town regional council. Association will coordinate marketing operations, region and service promotion and help develop new professional partnerships