- Autot ja moottoripyörät (1375) Avustukset ja vapaaehtoistyö (2288) Biotekniikka (357) Elektroniikka (1519) Energia (2064) Hallitus ja valtio (4420) Hanketiedotteet (579) Häiriötiedotteet (674) Ilmailu (257) Kauppa (4062) Kaupungit ja kunnat (4858) Kemianteollisuus (365) Kiinteistöt (2377) Kotimaa (7571) Koulutus (7531) Kulttuuri ja taide (5924)
- Kustannustoiminta (1612) Käsityöt ja askartelu (453) Laki (1675) Lemmikit (335) Lifestyle (3989) Logistiikka ja liikenne (3090) Maanpuolustus (624) Maaseutu (1504) Maatalous (1918) Mainonta (1288) Markkinointi (2731) Matkailu (2855) Media (2456) Metalliteollisuus (753) Metsätalous (1052) Musiikki ja viihde (2411)
- Ohjelmistoteollisuus (1532) Pankit ja rahoitus (909) Paperiteollisuus (322) Perhe (2882) Politiikka (4522) Puutarha (638) Pääuutinen (862) Rakentaminen (3527) Ruoka ja elintarvikkeet (2372) Sarjakuva ja kuvitus (121) Sisustaminen (1054) Sosiaaliset kysymykset (3537) Suunnittelu ja tekniikka (2452) Talous (8253) Telekommunikaatio (2031) Terveys (4544)
- Tiede ja tutkimus (4029) Tietokoneet (1131) Tietotekniikka (1736) Tuotanto (1468) Turvallisuus (1863) Työelämä (5076) Ulkomaat (1390) Urheilu (2964) Urheilu ja vapaa-aika (1061) Uskonto (1097) Vakuutus (483) Valokuvaus (378) Vapaa-aika (4671) Veneily (335) Ympäristö ja luonto (5639) Yrittäjyys (535)
Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Tietotekniikka » Benemen introduces BeneCloud solutions on mid-European markets during the Call Center World 2016 in Berlin 23-24.2.2016
Benemen introduces BeneCloud solutions on mid-European markets during the Call Center World 2016 in Berlin 23-24.2.2016
Published: 17-Feb-2016 01:35 pm
Benemen, a leading innovator in the field of customer experience and enterprise communications management headquartered in Finland, will introduce its BeneCloud solutions on the mid-European markets during the Call Center World in Berlin, which takes place on February 23 and 24, 2016.
BeneCloud encompasses a range of integrated, cloud based, business-aligned communications management solutions that help organisations to gain competitive advantage by increasing their customer satisfaction, enhancing efficiency, improving productivity and lowering the costs of their enterprise communications. In Benemen’s solution mobile functionality is a seamless part of unified communications.
Benemen’s cloud solutions were introduced in Northern Europe in 2007 and have enabled a large number of companies in different fields of business sectors such as service, construction and financial to turn their enterprise communications into a key business driver by unifying all communication channels of an organisation into one single, cloud-based platform. Benemen has currently country offices and operations in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, The Netherlands, Poland and the United Kingdom.
“Customers like Paroc Group, an international stone wool insulation producer has gained measureable results with Benemen’s truly integrated, cloud based solutions. Apart from significantly lower costs for enterprise communications Paroc has even been able to improve their customer satisfaction, enhance the efficiency of their operations and to improve their productivity,” says Jouni Purontaus, CEO of Benemen Oy.
Benemen is now introducing services to mid-European markets through the establishment of Benemen Poland Sp z o.o. and its partnership with Comtrust – company located in Warsaw, specialised in communication solutions and their integrations with business software. The services are available today.
“We decided to include Benemen in our offering because we found that many of our customers needed a comprehensive cloud communications solution,” says Piotr Pytlakowski, CEO of Comtrust. “There was no other solution which combines all areas of communications, including mobile. Besides that Benemen’s solution is easy to integrate with other business systems like CRM or ERP. Our integration projects are counted in days, so for our customers this means implementation costs are reduced dramatically.”
Working alongside with Microsoft Office365 and Skype for Business Benemen’s BeneCloud solutions replace the traditional PBX and contact centre software and unify all communication channels of an organisation into one single, easy to maintain platform. BeneCloud enables multichannel support, intelligent routing, call recording, advanced reporting and Business Intelligence functionality, availability managementandseamless integration with other business applications.
For more information:
Press contact: Rudi Oosterveld,
T +358 4577 343 510, M +46 7060 141 63 E firstname.lastname@example.org
International Conference and Trade Show on the Customer Service, - Communication and Contact Centre Industry at the Estrel Congress & Messe Center will be held in Berlin on 22-25 February. More information of the fair: CCW homepage
Benemen is a leading innovator in the field of customer experience and enterprise communications management. Working alongside with Microsoft Office365 and Skype for Business Benemen’s solutions replace the traditional PBX and contact centre software and unify all communication channels of an organisation into one single, easy to maintain platform. This turns enterprise communications into a key business driver instead of a cost factor and helps organisation to gain actual competitive advantage.
Benemen’s headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland. The company has offices in The Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Sweden. In Poland Benemen delivers its services via service partners. More information: www.benemen.com
Julkaisijan muita tiedotteita
- 04.05.2016 11:00Benemen integrates mobiles via the SIM card rather than via an app. This means that all communications devices are equal and truly unified
- 17.02.2016 13:35Benemen introduces BeneCloud solutions on mid-European markets during the Call Center World 2016 in Berlin 23-24.2.2016
- 01.02.2016 11:00Benemen toimittaa SOLille uuden kommunikaatioratkaisun