Elisa Kassa enables commerce in any location
Published: 19-May-2015 01:00 pm
Publisher: Elisa Oyj
Elisa Kassa makes it possible for entrepreneurs to do business anywhere their customers are. This new, agile service can replace old cash register systems and makes it possible to easily receive payments on the move with devices such as tablets.
Elisa Kassa includes the most important functions for a company: the cash register, client registry, and inventory and product management – all in one, easy-to-use service. Our versatile cash register system works in the cloud, so entrepreneurs are no longer tied to one location; they can instead take their business direct to their customers and sell their goods where it's all happening.
– Elisa Kassa makes commerce possible with any device with an Internet connection and a web browser. The service is based on a low monthly fee, which makes it a perfect cash registry and inventory solution for small businesses. It enables unified reporting and tracking of sales at different locations, so it can also be a viable solution for larger chains and franchises, says Anssi Okkonen, Vice President for Elisa’s Customer Interaction Solutions.
Elisa opens up the possibilities of digitisation for entrepreneurs
Elisa Kassa can be connected to the most common web store solutions, making it possible for that system to use the inventory and product management capabilities of Elisa Kassa.
– This is an excellent example of how digitisation can create new opportunities for entrepreneurs. At Elisa, we want to continue to be a part of creating the new business potential for Finnish SMEs that digitisation brings, says Okkonen.
The technology behind Elisa Kassa is provided by Erply, a company originally from Estonia that began to gain some ground in the US.
– When we founded Erply, we had a vision of providing local businesses with a world-class piece of software that would let them compete better against international players. Now that we're launching our platform with Elisa, it's fantastic to see our vision becoming reality, says Erply CEO and founder Kris Hiiemaa.
Elisa, Markus Mäkinen, Development Manager, tel. +358 50 5015 125, email@example.com
Erply Nordic, Michael Brahe, CEO & Partner, tel. +45 53 80 00 33, firstname.lastname@example.org
Elisa is a telecommunications, ICT and online service company serving 2.3 million consumer, corporate and public administration organisation customers. Elisa provides environmentally sustainable services for communication and entertainment, and tools for improving operating methods and productivity of organisations. In Finland Elisa is the market leader in mobile subscriptions. Cooperation with Vodafone and Telenor enables globally competitive services. Elisa is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Large Cap with over 200 000 shareholders. Elisa's revenue in 2014 was 1.54 billion euros and it employed 4,100 people. www.elisa.com
Erply is a provider of cloud-based, mobile device oriented Point of Sale and Inventory Management software. The software is meant for retailers, with a focus on multi-store operations. Erply has 85 employees in New York and Sydney, and 100,000 customers in 15 different countries. www.erply.com
Julkaisijan muita tiedotteita
- 27.10.2016 07:15Tutkimus: Digitaalisuuden hyödyntämisellä merkittävä yhteys pk-yritysten menestykseen
- 26.10.2016 12:30Anvia Telecom Oy:n, Anvia IT-Palvelut Oy:n ja Anvia TV Oy:n sisäisen IT-tuotannon ja kuluttajamyynnin henkilöstön kanssa neuvotellaan siirtymisestä Elisan toimintamalliin
- 21.10.2016 10:00Elisa parantaa SveaTV:n näkyvyyttä Luodonjärvellä – Elisa förbättrar SveaTV:s täckning kring Larsmosjön