Etusivu » Tiedotteet » Pankit ja rahoitus » EVLI BANK’S INTERIM REPORT 1–3/2015: Strong growth in profit
EVLI BANK’S INTERIM REPORT 1–3/2015: Strong growth in profit
Published: 24-Apr-2015 02:00 pm
Publisher: Evli Pankki Oyj
- The Group’s net revenue for the review period increased 16 percent and was EUR 16.2 million (1–3/2014: EUR 13.9 million).
- The Group’s profit for the review period was EUR 2.8 million (EUR 1.9 million).
- Net assets under management grew at a good rate and totaled EUR 9.1 billion at the end of March, including associated companies.
- Evli Bank’s liquidity is good and its capital adequacy remained at a high level.
- The company’s business performance was favorable especially in asset management and advisory operations. The amount of Private Banking clients increased above targets.
"This year has got off to a great start for us. During the first quarter our revenue grew 16 percent and our profit increased to EUR 2.8 million. All of our business units were able to improve their results. The number of private banking clients continued to grow strongly and our client assets under management rose to EUR 9.1 billion", Lea Keinänen, Deputy to the CEO, Evli Bank Plc.
Good outlook for 2015
Earnings for 2015 are expected to be better than in 2014. This outlook is supported by the fact that recurring revenue covers a substantial portion of the company’s overall costs.
Lea Keinänen, Deputy to the CEO, Evli Bank Plc
tel. +358 (0)9 4766 9326 or +358 (0)40 531 8814
Juho Mikola, CFO, Evli Bank Plc
tel. +358 (0)9 4766 9871 or +358 (0)40 717 8888
Evli Bank Plc
Evli is a Finnish private bank specializing in investment. We offer private clients, companies and institutions a comprehensive product range, and investment and asset management services that are based on cutting-edge expertise. With 230 investment experts and 30 years in the business, Evli has a wide range of experience and know-how at its disposal. We manage EUR 9.1 billion in client assets (March 31, 2015). www.evli.com