- Autot ja moottoripyörät (1370) Avustukset ja vapaaehtoistyö (2282) Biotekniikka (355) Elektroniikka (1511) Energia (2056) Hallitus ja valtio (4388) Hanketiedotteet (566) Häiriötiedotteet (669) Ilmailu (257) Kauppa (4041) Kaupungit ja kunnat (4787) Kemianteollisuus (363) Kiinteistöt (2357) Kotimaa (7470) Koulutus (7497) Kulttuuri ja taide (5872)
- Kustannustoiminta (1588) Käsityöt ja askartelu (448) Laki (1661) Lemmikit (335) Lifestyle (3962) Logistiikka ja liikenne (3069) Maanpuolustus (618) Maaseutu (1501) Maatalous (1914) Mainonta (1274) Markkinointi (2701) Matkailu (2833) Media (2436) Metalliteollisuus (752) Metsätalous (1042) Musiikki ja viihde (2391)
- Ohjelmistoteollisuus (1526) Pankit ja rahoitus (904) Paperiteollisuus (319) Perhe (2865) Politiikka (4499) Puutarha (638) Pääuutinen (862) Rakentaminen (3509) Ruoka ja elintarvikkeet (2362) Sarjakuva ja kuvitus (118) Sisustaminen (1051) Sosiaaliset kysymykset (3517) Suunnittelu ja tekniikka (2445) Talous (8219) Telekommunikaatio (2017) Terveys (4517)
- Tiede ja tutkimus (3997) Tietokoneet (1122) Tietotekniikka (1720) Tuotanto (1454) Turvallisuus (1847) Työelämä (5044) Ulkomaat (1378) Urheilu (2942) Urheilu ja vapaa-aika (1061) Uskonto (1089) Vakuutus (479) Valokuvaus (376) Vapaa-aika (4622) Veneily (334) Ympäristö ja luonto (5602) Yrittäjyys (522)
Subcontracting 2015 attracted 16,955 industrial experts
Published: 21-Sep-2015 08:45 am
Publisher: Tampereen Messut
THEMES FOR 2016: DIGITALIZATION AND LEADERSHIP
The International Subcontracting Trade Fair, which was held at the Tampere Exhibition and Sports Centre from 15 to 17 September, attracted a total of 16,955 visitors and approximately 1,000 exhibitors from 20 countries. The next Subcontracting Trade Fair will take place between 27 and 29 September 2016. Next year the main themes will be digitalization and leadership.
– Industrial sectors are slowly recovering. In comparison with 2014, the Subcontracting Trade Fair exhibitors’ work situation has, on average, improved and customers are feeling optimistic. It seems that next year there will be a record number of international exhibitors setting the pace for Finnish companies, which means that competition in the global market will become even fiercer. Our aim is to offer companies some tools to tackle this challenge through next year’s themes which will be digitalization and leadership. The trade fair will focus even more on the aspects of what digitalization means in the industrial sector and how the Lean approach commonly used in refining industrial processes could be utilized in leadership, says Product Group Manager Jani Maja of Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd.
– Once again the Subcontracting Trade Fair showed that people want to meet each other face to face and this event meets that need excellently. The event is also becoming more and more international every year, which supports the companies’ opportunities to build networks and find partners to promote their competitiveness in the global market. Our international visitors have been positively surprised by the extent of the Subcontracting Trade Fair and the fact that they can explore the entire Finnish industrial sector’s offering in Tampere. Russian and Norwegian delegations, among others, visited the trade fair and were very happy with the event, says Managing Director Hannu Vähätalo of Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd.
The event was opened by Managing Director Timo Rask of Normet Oy, the fair’s partner company in 2015, and the theme speech was given by Ami Hasan, Chairman of the Board at Hasan & Partners Oy. The Finnish Association of Purchasing and Logistics (LOGY) presented the Contractor of the Year Award to K.Hartwall Oy Ab of Sipoo and the Subcontractor of the Year Award to Comptel Oyj of Helsinki.
Photos and videos from the event and other media material: www.subcontractingtradefair.com (For Media)
Organized since 1988, the Subcontracting Trade Fair introduces the entire Finnish industrial sector and the top companies. The Subcontracting Trade Fair fills all five halls of the Tampere Exhibition and Sports Centre and features approximately 1,000 exhibitors from some 20 countries. Every year there are over 2,000 new innovations. The event showcases products, services and solutions of the subcontracting industry ranging from metal, electronics, plastic and rubber industries to industrial ICT solutions and related design and consultation services. A total of 16,893 industrial executives and specialists visited the Subcontracting Trade Fair in 2014. Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd’s main partners are the Federation of Finnish Technology Industries, the Rubber Manufacturers’ Association of Finland, the Finnish Plastics Industries Federation and the Finnish Association of Purchasing and Logistics (LOGY).
FURTHER INFORMATION: www.subcontractingtradefair.com, @Alihankinta, #Alihankinta
Tampere Trade Fairs Ltd, www.tampereenmessut.fi, email@example.com
Twitter: @TampereenMessut / facebook.com/tampereenmessut
Jani Maja, Product Group Manager, tel. +358 50 356 1325, @maja_jani
Tanja Järvensivu, Event and Communications Manager, tel. +358 50 536 8133, @TanjaJarvensivu
Meri Mattila, Communications Officer, tel. +358 400 914 877, @MeriTMattila